Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 29, 2014

MISSHA Super Aqua Perfect Cleansing Tissue








I don't usually go for cleansing tissues when it comes to cleaning off my makeup because no matter the brand or the kind of tissues I try, they always end up hurting my skin. My eyes get all swollen and red marks start to appear all over my face. It is no fun~
But even knowing how my sensitive skin reacts to them I wanted to give the Missha ones a chance.

 Missha is one of the top beauty brands in Korea, I kinda felt I couldn't go wrong with them. They have two kinds of cleansing tissues, the ones I got are water based and the other is all-in-one and it's oil based. (the oil based are better removing waterproof mascara)
And I was so right! I've been using them for over a week now and there is no redness so far. My skin feels so fresh and moisturized after using them. The smell is very subtle and fresh and the sheets are really soft.
The package comes with 40 sheets, but I can easily remove my makeup using only half of it. I think you could use the whole sheet when you wear heavy makeup.

How to use:
1. Leave it on lip or eye makeup area for a while and wipe out gently.
2. Wipe over the face following skin texture and cleanse the face with foam cleanser.

So far I'm very happy with these! I highly recommend them if you have a very sensitive skin like mine. The only thing I could mention is, it takes a little longer to totally remove waterproof mascara, other than that, they are just great!

Clean skin is a happy skin~!
xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com