Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 11, 2015

Missha Creamy Latte Green Tea Cleansing Foam








Last month I bought this cleansing foam from Missha and starting using it right away. I included it as a part of my night cleansing routine. I'm only using it at night at the moment because I'm not done with the soap I was using last year to wash my face, which has been really good.



I picked this one out of 3 cleansing foams: Creamy Latte Strawberry (which smells DELICIOUS!), Creamy Latte Green Tea and Chocolate Cleansing Foam. All 3 have different ingredients to help diffetent skin types.

 Strawberry: For dry skin.

 For Normal skin

 Green Tea: For oily skin.


My skin is slightly oily so I decided to buy the Green Tea one plus, everything green tea is a must have for me~ hehe.

This one is supposed to: Provide elastic and moisture to the skin, clean sebum and cleansing the skin.

The package comes in this long tube with 172ml of product. It looks really clean and pretty. Nothing too special though,
I was expecting a strong green tea scent to it but to me it doesn't smell like green tea at all. It has a subtle fresh smell.




It looks like a pearlish green foam, and it is very creamy once you apply it on your skin.



 How to use:

Take a proper amount of the product in your hand (a super small amount is enough to make so much foam), apply and rub on your whole face and wash with warm water.

I usually rub it using my Etude House Wonder Pore Brush, for better cleaning. I massage it for a few minutes until I get a foaming effect. You can deffo feel the latte in it working on your skin.
I always take all my makeup off before using this product. I don't really know how effective it is removing makeup on its own.

I've been loving this product so far, it gives my skin a brighter look and it feels super soft after using it.

I got it straight from the Missha store and I think the price was very reasonable for a cleansing foam.
The only thing I would change about it would be the smell! I want it to smell like pure green tea! Hehe.

XOX

P.S. I'm thinking about making a whole "Day/Night Cleansing Routine" post. Would you guys like to see that?



3 comments:

  1. where did you buy it? I'm having a hard time because of this, it seems it's hard to find this product when you are outside Korea. Thanks. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it straight from the store. But I'm sure you can find them online too. xx

      Delete
  2. where did you buy it? I'm having a hard time because of this, it seems it's hard to find this product when you are outside Korea. Thanks. ��

    ReplyDelete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com