Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 14, 2015

TonyMoly Kiss Lover Style: Romantic Pink.



Hello dollies! 
Even though I keep buying makeup and beauty products, I noticed that it's been a long time since I decided to write an entire post about one product in particular. I usually go for collective hauls and include my first impression of the products but...I felt like dedicating this post to the latest lippie I bought on my latest trip to the big city.


TonyMoly Kiss Lover Style lipstick, welcome to my makeup family! Hehe.
The one I got is the PK03 "Romantic Pink" which is a soft pink with a slight shine and glossy finish.
Honestly, I saw way too many things that day that I pretty much picked this one out of the bunch of colors this collection has because I thought it would be a nice color to wear everyday.
It looks softer once you apply it on the lips. It looks natural and smells like...jelly! (I think)




The applications is super smooth and easy, and it contains vitamins to provide a moisturizing effect.
Also, the durability is great!



The package is really cute! All pink & black! It kinda caught my eye! (It was between these and other lipsticks from Etude House)


This is my second lippie from TonyMoly. First one was the Petite Bunny Gloss Bar, which I still like a lot.

Here are the other colors this Kiss Lover Style line has!

That's it for now! Please let me know if you'd like me to review or make a post about the makeup products I recieved from Spain.

Have a lovely day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com