Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 22, 2015

My Halloween Decoration.



Hello guys!
Like every year, once October starts I take out my Halloween decoration. I always used to start the year with a Halloween decorated room but, this year, after thinking a little about it, I turned my room ecoration into a house decoration. Just as we do for Christmas, I change some things at home to make it my own little haunted space.

It's totally different to see my Halloween stuff around the house, when it was in my room it looked as if it was so many things and now that everything is in a bigger space I feel like I need to keep buying more stuff for next year. Bwahaha!
BEWARE OF PHOTO SPAM!

I wanted to put a lot more outside but, having two cars parking there everyday doesn't let me do much...I just have a few things out there.
On both sides of the door I hanged something. One side has a Autumn wreath (that was on the door first) and on the other side there's a funny looking pumpkin.



I put my old Welcome carpet by the door...It does look too old now tho~ time to change it!
And on the door, I have the my Dracula (or is it a monster?) door bell...not sure exactly how it's called... I bought it last year and I think it looks good there!



Once you enter the house you see a bloody hand print on the mirror, with some old cloth, a witch hat that was one of the gifts I recieved last year. Also bought some black fake roses and on both sides, I have my skull hand candle holders with my bleeding candles. I wanted to buy those candles last year but I couldn't. This year I couldn't resist!
I also hanged some pictures around it.







This has to be one of my favorite parts of the house so far.

Let's move to the living room.
I kinda wanted to make it my "witch place" where all the potions, books, stones, etc are at.
I loved how the table end up looking with the pumpkins, little potions, candle, etc. The lace-ish mat is new. It was super cheap and it looks great!


We have this kind of "end table" where I put some books, eyeballs, a rat, etc. Then again, some stuff a witch could use to work on some potions.



On the wall behind that table are more pictures. some creepy photos that change faces and more drawings made by the sister.


On the other side of the living room I have some halloween figurines, some of them are actually kinda cute.
And yeah, more pictures.





And sitting all over the place, I have the little Halloween furry friends!






Whithout noticing, I started collecting Haloween glasses. I have enough for a mini reunion now!! So, I put them along with other witchy goodies such as bloody knife, more eyeballs, candles, etc.
That is between the living room and the dining room.



On the kitchen's door I put the baby bloody hand prints, so they can welcome everyone!


My dining room doesn't look too impressive yet, I feel like something's missing...anyways, we have the skull jar, some glasses and plates. Also the old skulls/polk dots mat.
Some thingies hanging on the wall as well and the new bloody foot prints. I wanted to put them on the floor somewhere to make them look more real I guess but, it was just not going to work.







And well, that's it! For now...hehe. I always keep buying and adding things so...maybe it'll be a little different by the end of the month.
How you guys decorate for Halloween?

If you want a little Halloween House Tour video, check it out!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com