Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 28, 2017

🐶 Furry Friend Tag! (Dog Edition!) 🐕



Hello guys!

I found the cutest tag online and definitely had to do it. It is the Furry Friend Tag. I don't know how old it is but I am an animal lover and you know how much I adore my furry kids, they are my babies so, I will be doing 2 of them.
This time we have the Dog edition because Tink is the first furry child and the older one so, here we go!


🐾 What is your animal’s name?
Her name is TinkerBell.

🐾 What type of pet is it and what breed?
She is a dog, a Chihuahua Mix.

🐾 How long have you had your pet friend?
For about 9 years now

🐾 How did you receive your pet?
One of my best friends gave her to us. I remember I was in my hometown when my family arrived with her. She was so tiny and cute. She was wearing a colorful stripy robe.

🐾 How old is the pet?
She's 9 years old

🐾What are some quirky aspects of your pet’s personality?
She's sweet and playful when she knows the people around her but she gets very shy around strangers. Honestly, she's not very obedient or trained. She's a spoiled little princess who continues acting like a puppy despite her age. She also likes to to jump/walk using only her lower paws and...her favorite "toy" is a ball of brown yarn~ She's obssesed with it.

🐾 What does your connection with your dog imply to you?
She is my baby. My oldest child and I love her so, so much. She is also my second dog ever so, I can't imagine not having her around. She's been my company many times when I felt lonely.

🐾 What are your favorite past times with your dog?
There are many but I'll share 1 of them. When she was a puppy, she spent some time at my grandparents' house because I was staying there. And they had this big garden with lots of plants. She loved to play there, between the plants and mom and I used to say she had Safari Adventures there. After a while when she was tired she would lay in the sun for hours~

🐾 What are some of your pet’s nicknames?
Tinkie, Tinks, Tonker, TinkerBall, Tinks Le Blanc, baby...and many more



And this is it! It's such a short yet sweet tag. I was just way too excited to share it. Feel free to answer it as well if you want to and if you do, let me know! I'll love to read about your furry friends!

2 comments:

  1. This was too cute! Adorable doggie. I had to do one for myself. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww, I'll make sure to check it out!

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com