Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 7, 2017

🐱 Furry Friend Tag! (Cat Edition) 🐈 | Michee |



Hey there!

I'm back with the other Furry Friend Tag, this time is the Cat Edition. Because yeah, I have another furry baby. My youngest is a cat called Michee. (Yes! A dog and a cat can actually get along~!) So if you wanna get to know her a little, keep reading!


🐾 What is your animal’s name?
Her name is Michiko but we call her Michee

🐾 What type of pet is it and what breed?
She is a cat, I'm not sure if she has a breed tho. Maybe she is a mix.

🐾 How long have you had your pet friend?
For about 4 years now

🐾 How did you receive your pet?
She was a stray cat. We found her around where we live and decided to adopt her. When we got her she was super skinny. It was really cute how she trusted us from the beginning

🐾How old is the pet?
Around 4 years. We found her when she was like 5 months (according to the vet)

🐾What are some quirky aspects of your pet’s personality?
She's very talkative, curious and crazy. For a cat, she is a little clumsy. She's not very friendly when she doesn't know someone. She's the first one to eat in this house cuz she demands it, firstthing in the morning. Everyone says she has a very strong look but she can also be very sweet. She used to play catch when she was younger, just like a dog. Oh! And she hates to have her picture taken.

🐾What does your connection with your cat imply to you?
I know many people think cats can't be loyal and sweet but from my experience they can be. She is always there when you need it. It is funny but sometimes, when I was feeling poorly and sad, she was there for me trying to give me an extra dose of love. She's my baby and just like with TinkerBell, I can't imagine my life without her.

🐾What are your favorite past times with your cat?
Playing catch and spending lazy days in bed watching movies and shows. #CuzWeAreBothLazy!

🐾What are some of your pet’s nicknames?
Michee, Mitsy, Tiki (don't ask me why)



This is it for the furry friend tag, once again I invite you all to do it if you feel like it! I'd love to read about your furry ones!

Wanna read about my other baby: Furry Friend Tag! Dog Edition

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com