Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 26, 2018

What's in my bag? | MANGO | Spain, January 2018



Hi there loves!
Today I have an updated What's in my bag? post/video for y'all. It's been years since I did one and I recently got 2 new bags so, it's the perfect time to do it.

The one I'm currently using is from MANGO. They have great sales going on right now so I got it for a really good price. It is a black tote bag (I think) with gold details and 2 pockets at the front. It has short straps as well as a long adjustable one. 
It has a good size to carry a lot of things with you but it's still very comfortable to use. The only thing I dont like about it is that it doesn't have any small pocket inside...



I thought since I'm traveling the stuff I'm carrying would be a little different from what I usually do but, I realized it didn't. 
I'll list the stuff I'm carrying down below in case you're interested.


MiniSo pink makeup bag with a Sailor Moon keychain.
♡ Pink wallet with Hello Kitty charm and H&M heart keychain.
Carolina Herrera mirror.
♡ Mini notebook.
♡ Hair ties.
AleHop strawberry coin purse for my camera.
PIL'ATEN Shea hand cream.
♡ Chocolate & candy. 
♡ Glasses with case.
♡ Sunglasses with case.
Flor de Mayo Vanilla Cake Lip Balm.
♡ Keys.
♡ Phone.
♡ Camera.

Video version with more details 



My previous What's in my bag? back from 2015 here!


1 comment:

  1. Amazing post! If you want to buy Luxury Womenswear & Handbag online at a genuine price, please visit our website now!

    ReplyDelete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com