Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 25, 2019

| Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream | Review



Hi dollies!

Today I wanna share a product that I've been loving lately because of how well it's been working for me. I can honestly say that after using it for a couple of weeks, I've seen a big change on my skin.

This Winter had super duper cold days which caused my skin to get really dry. And when I say dry, I mean DRY! No matter how many sheet masks I used during the week it was still dry. I even tried changing my cleanser because I thought it was making it worse (and maybe it was...) until I found this gel cream. It is the Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream. I remember one of my aunts mentioned something about this brand long time ago but I couldn't find it until now. It is well known that Japanese women have beautiful skin so, I had to try!


Before I get to the cream, let's talk about the brand a little. Hada Labo is a Japanese brand under the concept of  "Perfect and simple". It promises highly effective skin care without using unnecessary ingredients. According to their website is Japan's #1 selling skin care line and their products are made for every skin type. They also say they work with Super Hyaluronic Acid which seems to be an ingredient only they have. I'll leave the link to their website here in case you wanna check it out.

Let's move on to the gel cream which seems to be a best seller. I usually start with packaging but, there's not much to say about it, it is pretty simple and clean. It's nice tho.

This gel cream combines a serum with the hydration of a moisturizer. It says it has a high concentration of Super Hyaluronic Acid. It claims to give your skin a rich, long-lasting moisture helping to plump fine lines and wrinkles.


The formula is, as expected, a gel one. It's transparent and it doesn't have any scent to it. It feels very refreshing when you apply it and it absorbs quickly giving you a healthy and soft skin almost right away. It does give you a very dwey look even after applying makeup. I'm actually happy with that finish but, is something to keep in mind if you don't like it.



It contains Super Hyaluronic Acid but, what is it?
"Proprietary combination of 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid. Powerful hydrator and skin plumper that provides multi-layer, long-lasting moisture to restore and strengthen skin’s natural hydrating levels."

It also contains collagen (which is a must for me), arginine (to mantain moisture) and ceramide (to restore the natural barrier of the skin). It says you'll see wrinkles and fine lines minimized after 4 weeks. Really looking forward to that! Hehe

I've been using it as a day and night cream and I saw results after a day or two. It keeps my skin mositurized and glowy, my makeup applies nicely and it was the solution to my ugly dry skin. I'm in love.

Not the best pic but it kinda shows how my skin looks after using the cream.

If I had to rate it I'd give it a 5/5 ☆☆☆☆☆
Defo recommend it, especially because I haven't been so impressed with a product in such a short time.

Would I buy it again
Totally! I also want to try more of their products.

There is a lot of interesting (and clinical) info about this particular product so click here if you wanna read more.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com