Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 9, 2020

☾ Sailor Moon Makeup Brushes



I know what you're thinking... More Sailor Moon?
Well, yeah! cuz I've been meaning to show you these babies for a while now.
I recieved this beauties back in February and I haven't had the heart to use them because I don't want to ruin them.

This might be a bit of a random post because it's not a review and even tho I know how to use some brushes, I am no expert at all.

The brushes came in a pastel pink and gold velvety pouch and the bigger ones came with a net to avoid them from damaging.



I did some research to list the brushes included in this set but, I might get some of them wrong so... excuse me if I do. Hehe.


According to me, this set comes with:
🌙 Powder brush
🌙 Blush brush
🌙 Foundation brush
🌙 Angle shadow brush
🌙 Crease brush
🌙 Medium blender brush
🌙 Large blender brush
🌙 Eyebrow Comb and brush

The brushes are metallic pink and gold with soft synthetic pink and white hair. SO PRETTY! Each of them has a Sailor Moon related item such as the Moon stick, brooches and the classic red bow.



Guess after sharing the brushes here, I'll start using some of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com