Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 5, 2021

Everything on time!


I have to say I'm a punctual person but having a watch helps, that way I don't have to constantly look at my phone when I'm working to make sure I'm doing things on time. 

I was never a watch person until I recieved this one as a gift last year. 



Cuz if I'm going to wear a watch, it has to be pretty and girly. And this one is just, perfect! It is a stainless steel pink watch from Nine West with gold details and a metallic mesh bracelet. The design is simple yet cute and modern.
It has Japanese quartz movement that, from what I read, is highly reliable.



I do admit that I still have to count the lines to know the hour cuz... I'm that used to digital clocks, and it doesn't have numbers so, yeah hahaha. 


And well guys, I obviously don't know how to write watch reviews... and don't know much about watches in general. I just wanted to share my pretty accessory with y'all. 


See you next TIME~ ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com