Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 4, 2021

Lavender Bloom

Spring is almost here so I thought this nail polish would be perfect! At least the name is... hehe.

Currently on my nails is the LURE Salon Formula Nail Color in "Lavender Bloom" (LNC722G). It is my first time trying products from LURE but I'm familiar with them because my mom has bought and tried their products before.

It is a lilac color described as a metallic polish with a "shiny" finish. You need to apply 2 or 3 coats to get the color you see in the bottle. It doesn't dry super fast but it doesn't take forever either and, it is super long lasting even when I've been washing dishes and stuff.


It kinda reminds me of the CANMAKE Tokyo Colorful Nails "Chic Gray" but in a lighter and sparkly version.

LURE has a large variety of nail polishes so, I defo will try more in the future. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com