Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 9, 2021

Rurouni Kenshin The Final

LOL. I thought my old Kaoru cosplay would be a nice cover for this post, hehe.

If there is a live action that never (and I mean NEVER) disappoints me is, Rurouni Kenshin. After waiting for a while, the 4th of 5 movies was released back in April. So yeah, I'm a bit late because I just watched it. Busy life is busy! Good thing is, there won't be any spoilers that way. 

Like I did with the Sailor Moon Eternal Movie, this won't be a review, it's just me sharing my love and excitement for this movie (and the previous ones).

Where to begin? I love Rurouni Kenshin. I love the anime and the animated movies. I've read a tiny bitsy bit of the manga (in no order) and many doujins. Haha. I have a special love for each of the main characters and their relationships. So of course I was super, duper excited when the first live action movie was announced back in 2011 and after watching some trailers I knew it'd be a great one.

The actors chosen for the characters were perfect, their outfits, hairstyle, locations and fighting scenes were accurate. These last ones are simply amazing! I don't get tired of them (which is weird coming from me). The characters' moves, techniques and emotions are perfect. And I really enjoy that, these films feel so true to the anime! I don't think I could see other actors playing these characters. Speaking of which, these movies introduced me to Satoh Takeru and I became a fan. I've seen him in dramas too. 



LOVE YOU TAKE-SAN!! ♡

This latest movie, The Final, shows more from Kenshin's past with Tomoe. He has to face Enishi as his enemy, as he tries to avenge his sister who was accidentally killed by Kenshin. Pretty much the Trust and Betrayal animated movie.



I always had mixed feelings when it came to Tomoe. I like her and I think her story is really sad but, I am team Kaoru and Kenshin forever. I just love them together!! 


In a way, this movie feels a bit darker than the others because of Kenshin's past and how it makes him feel; it's just painful and sad and it's hard not wanting to give him the longest hug ever.

The Rurouni Kenshin Movies just keep getting better. Is not like other movies where the first movie is great but they lose quality as they make new ones. And I really can't wait to watch the 5th one.

Let me know if you have seen these movies or even the anime. If not, I highly recommend it! I think it'll be it for this very random chit chat. I might write another one when I watch the last movie. ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com