Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 11, 2022

Pressies Haul!

My dad and Sari recently came back from a short trip to California and they brought some pressies. It feels like Christmas everytime they come from a trip, hehe.

The pressies are in no particular order so, let's get into it!!

This one was a very unexpected surprise, I recieved a Levi Heichou figure! Actually, my first Levi figure. Some of you might know I love Shingeki No Kyojin and of course, Levi is my favorite. He's absolutely cute, hehe. ♡

Don Francisco Vanilla Nut Coffee. I've already tried the hazelnut one it is soooo good, This one is Arabian coffee and, even tho I haven't tried it as I'm typing this, it smells delicious! Can't wait to try it.

I find this one pretty helpful and important to carry around. It is a Pepper Spray with a key ring, which makes it easy to carry around with you. Right after taking the blog pics, I put it with my car keys to take it with me everytime i go out. Plus, it's pink!!




An XL Hershey's chocolate bar. Yum!!

This is something I'm super excited about cuz I didn't have it and I really wanted it. It's a sakura sake set which might have it's own post soon cuz it's too pretty! 

And lastly, we have this beautiful, silver wine holder from IKEA. I love it becuase it's perfect for a small place like mine, it's pretty and goes well with the colors I want for the apartment.

And there you have it guys,the pressies I recieved. I'll show you more pics of my sake set soon! Let me know if you'd like me to go more in detail on other items featured here.

See you nect time! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com