Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 22, 2022

🍷 Gato Negro - Cavernet Sauvignon Limited Edition

 

"Wine a little and you'll feel better"

Here comes another wine post! It's funny cuz I only wanted to get this wine because of the name and the bottle, you know... crazy cat lady.

Gato Negro Cavernet Sauvignon is a Chilean red wine that has notes of strawberry, chocolate and a hint of vanilla, according to its information. It's very fresh and they say it goes well with red meat and cheese. 

Like I mentioned in my previous wine post, I tend to ignore this and just have it with whatever I crave at that moment.

I got an special edition bottle because it was too pretty! It has all these colorful flower details that other bottles don't have. 


It contains 13% alcohol and even tho it wasn't exactly sweet, it was nice and easy to drink.

This wine is surprisingly cheap! And when I got it they had a 2x1 kind of thing so I had the chance to have it as it is, at room temperature and also with soda. Yup, with soda. Mom and I mixed it with Yoli, a lemon soda she really likes, to make an easy-homemade sangria type of thing. It wans't bad! It was actually pretty refreshing. I just thought it needed more wine cuz we only used 1 bottle.

I've mostly seen red wine but, looking online I saw they also have Rose wine. I defo want to try that one next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com