Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 31, 2022

😸 Cat sitting #3

Welcome to another cat sitting update. 3 months have passed since Sassy arrived and, I think we finally did it guys! They finally live in peace, haha. 

Masha stills annoys Sassy at times but I think it is just part of her personality cuz, same happened with Michee when they lived together. 

It's nice to finally see Sassy taking naps, playing and relaxing in different parts of the house without worrying about Masha being around. She even enjoys long naps on my bed, something she didn't do before. She also likes to spend time on my kitchen rug when we are in the kitchen.


I got them matching fish toys

Honestly, I felt really bad thinking that Sassy would spend her time here stressed by Masha if things never got better. Guess I just had to be more patient.

Something I've noticed tho, is that Masha gets jealous everytime she sees me petting or playing with Sassy and she gets mad at me, haha.

But I do feel everything is more calm now and I feel relieved. We're half way through and I really hope they'll become friends before Sassy goes back home.

This is a very short update but, here are my previous ones in case you wanna check them out:

 ðŸ˜¸ Cat sitting #1

😸 Cat sitting #2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com