Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 9, 2022

Part of my Uchiha Sasuke goodies


 Now that I've been sharing my husbando figures more often, I realized that I have a few Sasuke goodies that, for whatever reason, I haven't shared in here. And it's weird because Sasuke is one of the fav husbandos. I knooooow, not everyone is a Sasuke fan but, I love him. So, I decided to show you some of the Sasukes(?) I have in one post instead of making separate ones. 

I'm gonna organize them by age, Sasuke's age because I don't remember which one came to my life first... hehe. 

I'm gonna start with the Nyaruto! Cats of Konoha Village, Chibi Sasuke Neko. This is from Naruto's first season when Sasuke was a young, grumpy boy. This figure is tiny and super blue but, really cute! He lost his tail somewhere tho... dunno what happened to it. As some of you might know, there are other Naruto characters in neko version. I'm gonna include Sakura in here cuz, I have her too. I wanted to have the neko couple. 😊


Aren't they adorbs?

Moving on to Naruto Shippuden, we have a Lego kind of figure. And I mean "kinda" because I found him in a magazines stand along with other anime figures so, I'm not sure if it's official or not. Don't really care tho. This is an angry looking Sasuke that came with his sword and base. He looks ready to fight! His clothes are pretty detailed and he looks funny without his hair. 😁

LOL, excuse all the cat hair on his hair...

Also from Naruto Shippuden is my Sasuke plushie, which happens to be the biggest one of this mini collection. He was a birthday pressie 2 years ago. He is 30cm tall and also came with his sword. I removed the tag tho~ I must have it somewhere but this one is official. His clothes are very well made as well as the details. I loooove his big, red eyes and his usual expression.



And lastly we have my newest one. I'm still not over him. It's the Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Rubber Mascot (gashapon). I got it when I went to Magyc House. They didn't have the Gashapon machine tho, they were selling it along with other gashapon from different series. I guess I was lucky, it was labeled so, I knew I was getting him.

It is kinda hard to find Boruto things over here so, it was exciting to have Papa Sasuke for a change! ♡ I couldn't stop fangirling over how cute and perfect he is. I'm still deciding if I should use him or just keep it on display. He has an adorable, slight smile and is carrying his sword. 😍 I'm so glad I got him. Plus, it's the first gashapon I buy.


All the other characters are really cute too! I NEED TO FIND SARADA THO, SHE IS GORGEOUS!

There you go guys, my mini Sasuke collection. I have other Naruto stuff that I didn't include here because it's not all about Sasuke. Plus, I keep finding things as I unpack stuff I still have in boxes. So, let me know if you'd like to see more anime collective hauls in the future. 

Hope you enjoyed seeing Sasuke as much as I do, haha. 

xox, Mrs. Uchiha.


2 comments:

  1. YOU MAKE SASKUE LOOKS COOL. YOU WOULD THE PERFECT SAKURA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thing is, he is cool! He just doesn't receive as much love as he should. Haha, thanks! I'm as hot tempered as her 🤣🤣🤣

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com