Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 12, 2022

Haul | Pressies from California |

 

Long time no haul! 

I have some pressies I received from Sari's last trip to California that I want to share with you guys. Every time my dad and Sari came back from Cali felt like Christmas. ♡  

I'm planning to make separate posts about some of the things you'll see here so, I might not go into much detail.

Let's do this!

Coffee!

The pumpkin spice obsessed person in me was very happy to receive this Pumpkin Spice Ground Coffee from Joe Knows Coffee. Specially now that Starbucks doesn't have more PSL. I can enjoy my fav Fall drink for a longer time.

Hand creams

This very festive hand cream collection from Daisy Fuentes comes with 7 aromatherapy scented hand creams. The presentation is super cute! It'd make the perfect gift for a hand cream lover. Plus, they are always useful! 

The scents are: lemon sugar, peony sparkle, frosted coconut, shea butter, vanilla cream, candy apple and lilac frost. Haven't opened them yet but I'm really curious, I want to smell them! Hehe

Kitchen goodies~

This is something kinda new to me, a CookingLight 3 stage knife sharpener. It has 3 stages: coarse, Medium and fine and it comes with a handle, which makes it easier and safe to use.

I've never used one of these but the instructions look pretty easy. It even shows how to clean it.

And guys, it's pink! I love it! haha.

Accessories

This pink slipper socks are the softest thing ever! They are also perfect for the fall/winter season. I'm always wearing slippers around the apartment so, yeah. I'm already loving them. 

I left the best for last, a beautiful pink Jessica Simpson bag. Idk if you guys know but years ago, I was a huge Jessica Simpson fan and I really wanted to have something from her bags and shoes collections. It's exciting to have it even now, haha. I will go into more deets in a separate post soon. I kinda want to make a "What's in my bag" updated post. 

And, that is that! I love to make this kind of posts for some reason, hehe. I'm sloooowly trying to go back to my regular posts so, yeah. Hope you enjoy.

I'll see you next time~ ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com