Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 17, 2023

Jujutsu Kaisen Megumi Fushiguro Figure

 Part of the things I bought with the money Grandpa gave me for Christmas were a couple of Jujutsu Kaisen figures. The first one is Megumi Fushiguro so yeah, we'll have the first husbando figure post of the year. 

I don't even have a specific place for these figures yet but the collection is slowly growing, hehe. I got him last time I went to Magyc House with my friends. 

His size is similar to the Petit Chara figures from Megahouse and he came with a transparent base. I love how casual he looks with his hands in his pockets and a careless expression. The details on his hair and face are pretty nice but you kinda have to look closely to notice the ones on his body and clothes cuz everything is the same color. It doesn't bother me but, I had to mention it. All in all, I think he is really nice, specially for the price I paid.

The only thing I don't like is that the price was sticked to the base so the glue is still there...

Megumi won't be alone this time, I bought him a small partner I'll be showing you in another post soon. Also, I'm really looking forward to the new season in July. Who else will be watching?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com