Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 2, 2024

Jujutsu Kaisen | Kugisaki Nobara Mini Shikishi |

I've seen this shikishi boards a lot for a while now but I never actually bought one. I do regret not buying a Misato (Evangelion) one I saw last year that I really liked tho~ 

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, my friend gave me this Kugisaki Nobara Mini Shikishi and I wanted to share it here cuz I really, really like it. 

Shikishi boards are basically, illustration boards. This one was part of a Kuji, and it was a "G prize". I'm sure they had other character designs too.

They are made of a very thick paper and even tho they are not that small (11.9cm by 13.3cm aprox) it says it's a mini shikishi so, I guess they also have bigger versions of this art boards.

This one shows Nobara with a very decisive look(?), holding her nails in one hand and, probably, her hammer on the other one. It has a very simple white background with a hint of pink and red in this watercolor kind of thing. Plus her name and the name of the show.

There is a nice gold frame that adds a nice touch to the board. The back is plain yellow with some small silver spots. I like it! Hehe.


Back of the shikishi board.

Nobara is one of my favorite Jujutsu Kaisen characters and, I don't really own  many Jujutsu Kaisen goodies so, this is a cool thing to add to my anime stuff. I think they make good decor too.

And well, that is that for this super short post, hope you liked it!

See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com