Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 23, 2026

Easy Meals I've Had For Lunch Lately Pt. 3 🍽


I didn't really think I'd put a 3rd easy meals post together so fast! I'm really trying to be a little bit more creative in the kitchen, include more veggies and just pamper myself with things I crave. And I'll admit, sometimes I even have some fun with it.

As I have mentioned before, these meals aren't the healthiest, most balanced and even not super attractive for everyone but, I liked them and they make me happy. Haha.
With that being said, let me share some of the meals I'va had lately~

Chicken bake and grape tomatoes. I recently found the chicken bake at the supermarket (because of course I didn't make it) and it's delish! It's filled with chicken, ham and cheese.
This is only half of it cuz it's too big for me so, I divide it and eat it in two separate days. I like grape tomatoes cuz they are easy and pretty cute. They were a great complement.

Cheese gnocchi with sausages. So, this might not be the ideal combo but, it worked for me, it was fast and easy to make considering the gnocchi was instant gnocchi. Despite being instant, it's still pretty good. I made both things separately and added extra cheese to the gnocchi. The sausages were cooked in the air fryer for about 10 minutes (cuz I like them to be extra cooked, hehe) and added them to the gnocchi once everything was ready.

Good old tuna mayo salad with veggies and a boiled egg. It's my go-to when I forget to take food out of the freezer the day before. I like to add some tajin to my tuna salad, it gives it an extra something, hehe.

Chicken popcorn with japanese white rice and vine-ripened tomatoes. I usually make chicken popcorn in the air fryer so they are not all greasy. I made too many tho, and ended up eating them for a few more days. Tomatoes have some tajin on them.
 

Let's take a moment to appreciate how pretty these vine-ripened tomatoes are~

Using the leftover chicken popcorn I made some bean noodles and broccoli with a bit of soy sauce and mixed everything. I love bean noodles cuz they go well with many things.

And with that, we'll close this foodie post. Let me know if you'd try making one of these, hehe. I'm curious!!

See you next time~!💋

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com