Last month I started using this EELHOE Deep Collagen Intensive Ampoule my sister gave me and has become part of my morning and night skin care routine.
It's a serum that helps provide elasticity care, giving you a firm, smooth, and healthy look. Some other benefits of using it are: deep and long-lasting hydration, softens fine lines and wrinkles and helps strengthen the skin barrier.
Some of its ingredients in it are: hydrolyzed collagen that makes your skin soft and smooth, silk peptides for a firm and refined skin texture and, arginine that helps condition and balance the skin's surface.
It's recommended for all skin types, including mature skin.
It comes with a 50ml ampoule and an applicator needle.
I absolutely love the presentation, which is super hospital like haha. I feel like I’m about to give someone an injection every time I use it.
The texture is slightly slimey but very lightweight, it absorbs really quickly leaving you skin feeling soft. The gold particle thingies disappear once you apply the product.
It does have a scent to it tho, which I don’t like. It’s not very strong and it fades away but, it’s not my favorite. It’s like a prefume scent I can't really describe.
I’d say a little goes a long way with it, I usually fill a little less than half of the needle and it’s enough for my whole face.
I've been using this product for a while now and, I really like it! I can totally feel my skin is softer and brighter, I'm not sure if I've seen a big difference when it comes to fine lines which are my biggest targets right now but, I'm pretty happy with it. I think I would buy it again once I run out.
That's it for this review kind of post. I feel like I've been sharing a lot more skin care related posts lately, my passion for it is defo back! Hehe.
See you next time~!💋



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment