My mom recently gave me a new bag so, it's time for an updated What's in my bag? post, hehe. Only a few things have changed since my last post earlier this year but, you know I kinda share one of these posts every time I change bags.
![]() |
| The bag is a tall olive green - brownish, synthetic suede tote bag that screams fall. It's really big, it has a slip pocket inside, a magnetic snap closure and an adjustable strap. |
At first I thought it was going to be a little uncomfortable to carry around but, it is not! And, you can put a lot in it.
![]() |
| Of course I had to personalize it a little by adding a pink scarf, this one was grandma's and my new Sasuke plush keychain my friends recently gave me. He's too precious.♡ |
Now, let me show you what's in the bag. You will recognize some of these things from my previous bag posts. I'm only going to focus on the newish things so, let's start~
![]() |
| In general, this is what I usually carry with me. My keys and phone are missing in the pic. Sometimes I also keep a snack, like a granola bar or something. |
![]() |
| I had to change my wallet cuz the zipper broke. My mom gave me this one from Ale Hop. It's the same size as the one I previously had. |
Some of the other not so new things~
| I think I hadn't shown these sunnies before. They were a bday pressie, I change sunnies every couple of months. Sometimes depending on the season. I've been addicted to the Kopiko Coffee Candy, I always keep some in my bag, work bag and car. |
Now, I'll show you what's in the makeup bag cuz, I don't really use it just for makeup.
![]() |
| The Lulu DK bag was a gift a friend sent me years ago, it is very colorful and pretty and, really big too. Depending on the day, I also carry other products like my face sunscreen, blush, brush and eyeliner. The lipstick changes as well. There are times where you can find some pimple patches too. |
And, that's it guys, that's my updated bag post, haha. I love watching videos of people sharing what's in their bags so, I hope you enjoyed.
I've been thinking about sharing a What's in my work bag? post but, idk. Let me know if you'd like to see that.
| See you next time~!💋 |
.jpg)










.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment