Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 16, 2026

Collective House Goodies Haul

Even tho I already decorated my house for Fall a little, I still have some non-Fall related things I want to show you in here. A few decor pieces & random things I've collected for some time now.

I'll also share how I've styled some of them so far, but I know things might change at some point since I'm constantly moving things around, hehe.

Ok, let's start in no particular order~

This lamp from Temu has to be one of my favorite things in this post. I got it a couple of months ago for my bedroom and it is just sooo pretty! It has a warm light and it's USB-powered.
I currently have it on my nightstand but I haven't finished decorating my room so, I guess I'll show you more in a future post, hehe.

This isn't exactly a decor item but, I decided to include it here anyway. It's a Scentworx Lemon Blueberry Muffin wax melt that smells so, so good. Last year I bought a cauldron wax melter but, I hadn't used it much since I didn't really like the sugar skull wax I got back then. The smell of this one is strong and it makes my apartment smell like freshly baked muffins. 

I really want to have a nice centerpiece on my dining room table but, one of my cats will bite every single flower I put in there, real or fake. I originally bought this one for that, but after a few days I had to find a new place for it. I really like the color of these flowers and, even tho they're fake, they are still really pretty. 

You know I'll always add a witchy something to my decor if I have the chance and this DW Home Witching Hour candle was something I knew I had to get. There were many others with fun, halloweeny names and it was difficult to choose just one cuz they all smelled really good. This one doesn't smell like Fall tho it's more on the fruity side with notes of plum, nectarine, wild blackberry and black cherry.

How I styled them~

So, in this house we love Stray Kids and, my sister printed and framed some paintings made by Hyunjin and share them with me and my mom. I only chose this one for now cuz it went well with the kind of decor I have. But there were many great options to choose from.

Last item is this small, macrame basket. I originally bought it because I thought it was so cute but, didn't have a purpose for it. I ended up using it to keep my bookmarks and I love how it looks!

And, that's it. I think. I feel like there are some things missing but, I can always share those in another post. I just love buying and receiving things for my house so, so much. Hehe.

See you next time~!💋

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com