Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 9, 2019

👯 | 30 Day Blogging Challenge | Day 9: What's In My Bag / Wallet



I've done a couple of What's in my bag posts in the past and it's always fun. For a moment I thought it'd be nice to do the wallet for a change but, there's nothing interesting in my wallet so, bag it'll be.

 What's In My Bag / Wallet

I'll start with the bag, which is (of course) a bubblegum pink, medium bag. It is not a brand bag, I actually bought it from one of my coworkers. But it is strong and I can put a lot in it.
I put a pink bunny on it to make it look cuter. The bunny is from Miniso.



I usually have a notebook and a pen in my bag, you never know when you're gonna need them. The ones I currently have are both from Ale Hop and say "Disfruta de las pequeñas cosas de la vida" (Enjoy the little things in life).



Then we have my Sailor Moon wallet that has to be one of my favorite things inside my bag. I put a few charms on it: Witch Hello Kitty, another witch I got in Alcalá del Jucar and a chibi Komatsu Nana. 




Like I said, there's nothing too interesting in my wallet besides money, random cards and ID cards. The only thing that could be worth mentioning is this little handmade doll that was gifted to me by one of my coworkers last Christmas. They have a name I can't remember atm but I was told to leave it under my pillow or take it with me in my purse or wallet. You're supposed to tell her your worries and sadness and aparently, she'll make it easier for you.



Next are my glasses. Both sunglasses and my regular glasses. Both are usually in a case to "protect" them. I usually only wear my glasses whenever I'm driving or watching a movie. But lately I've noticed I've been using them a lot more because my eyes feel so tired at the end of the day~



I also carry a small strawberry coin purse (also from Ale Hop) where I keep pain killers and band aids.


Of course, my camera couldn't be missing. I have this silver bag that is supposed to work as its case but I rarely put it in there. I mostly use this camera for vlogging. 



You will always find candies in my bag. I also have Tic Tac. I only got this because they were special edition but, the mint is so strong that, I don't really eat them.





We can't forget about my makeup bag. I change it every now and then but the one I'm still carrying is this Victoria's Secret one. I like it because it's big and I can see everything I'm carrying.



And lastly, my phone, my charger, car keys and house keys. These are usually in my bag whenever I go out.

And, that is that for my bag and wallet. I'll link other related posts and videos down below if you want to check them out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com