Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 25, 2018

What's in my makeup bag? | My everyday makeup | July 2018



Hello sweets!
I've been meaning to share this video/post for the longest time now but, for whatever reason I never got to put everything together.
Here's what's currently in my makeup bag, pretty much, my everyday makeup. I would say it's mostly drugstore edition and since I don't create super elaborated looks for my everyday, you won't see many products. I think~

The one I'm currently using is a Victoria Secret Clear Sparkle Confetti Makeup Bag. It was a gift from my friend Ceci and I like it because it is a lot bigger than my other makeup bags which means I can carry a lot more with me. And the fact that it is a clear bag makes it easier for me to see everything I need.
Plus, it looks very happy and festive!



The products that change the most are my lippies and blushes, other than that, I use the same products during the week. 

I'm gonna list the products down below if you feel like checking them out:


♡ Sailor Moon mirror
♡ Essence Soft Touch Mousse Make-up (in number 04 Matt Ivory)
♡ Beauty Blender (TEDi)
♡ Sephora Winter Wonderland Blush Brush
♡ Essence Mosaic Blush (20 All you need is pink)
♡ Victoria's Secret Pink Beach Flower Body Mist (Beach Life)
♡ MINISO Beauty Stick (02 Concealing)
♡ TonyMoly Bbo Bbo Lip Balm (Blueberry)
♡ Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
♡ Pil'aten Shea Hand Cream
♡ Brow pencil (couldn't find the brand)
♡ Essence Make me Brow gel mascara (01 blondy brows) 
♡ Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick (04 Pink Up Your Life)
♡ Essence Instant Volume Boost Mascara
♡ TonyMoly Crystal Stick Shadow (01 Snow White)
♡ Mary Kay Beauty Blotters
♡ Flormar Ultra Nude Eyeliner
♡ Tweezers
♡ Hair tie
♡ Arabela Nice Skin Lipbalm with collagen

Video version with more details and long chit chat  



See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com