Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 5, 2020

DHC Lip Cream Conditioning Lip Balm


 It is no secret a love a good lip balm to help my forever chapped and dry lips. I've been trying different ones and so far, the one from Burt's Bees is on my top favorites. 

I've read so many good comments about the DHC Lip Cream Conditioning Lip Balm so, I was really excited to finally get the chance to try it. I have to say that it is true what they say, it is one great lip cream. It's even an awards winning product in Japan.



It applies smoothly and hydrates the lips immediately, giving them a nice glossy look without feeling thick or sticky. The moisture lasts for a long time without the need to reapply. It's a good base to wear before your lipstick.

It conatins Lanolin Oil, beeswax and olive fruit oils, among others, which help to soothe the lips and also work as antioxidants.

I've been using it everyday for over a month as my day time lip balm along with the Burt's Bees at night and my lips defo look and feel better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com