Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 9, 2020

Mask Monday: LULULUN Balance Moisture Face Mask

Hello dollies! Today we have Japanese facemasks from LULULUN. It is my first time trying them and it is one of the 3 packages I recieve from this brand. Apparently these are one of the best-selling masks in Japan and yeah, I've read and seen many good comments about them. I'm happy to finally try them.

The LULULUN Balance Moisture Face Mask comes in pack of 7 sheet masks, perfect for a week worth of masks. I just love it when they sell them like this. Plus, the presentation is super cute.

This one claims to nourish dry skin, balancing moisture levels and apparenty, each package contains the equivalent of 4 bottles of serum with ingredients like: Hyaluronic Acid, acacia honey, rice ceramide and gingseng root.

It is free from artificial colors and mineral oils. They have a very subtle scent and the formula is not sticky at all, which is really nice. It absorbs really fast leaving my skin soft, hydrated and with a healthy glow.


Something I've noticed is that Japanese sheet masks are smaller than the Korean ones which makes them a lot easier and more comfortable to use. 


I've been really liking these masks and I can't wait to try the others!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com