Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 15, 2020

Advent Calendar


My friend Ceci and I decided to DIY an Advent calendar for each other this year and I'm super excited to start opening pressies!

I know an advent calendar is supposed to be from December 1st to the 24th / 25th but, we decided to do it from the 15th to the 31st just because... Haha.
This would be my second advent calendar ever. The first one was back in Spain and it was a chocolate calendar. It was so much fun to find a different chocolate everyday!

Chocolate Advent Calendar

We set an aproximate budget and decided it'd be filled with makeup / beauty products. We used our creativity to put it together.
To be honest, even tho I put all my heart in it, I had one of those "Expectation VS Reality" moments. It was prettier in my mind but, crafts are not my thing and, it was our first time doing it.

I wanted to have this kind of board thingy where I could put all the pressies and number them randomly. Since I (did my best) wrapped them, I ended up having different sizes and shapes. To make the board, I used recycled cardboard and Christmas wrapping paper. I added a few notes in some of the pressies. I wanted to make a separate post about what I included in Ceci's calendar but I don't want to spoil anything. what I can say is, I tried to include (mostly) useful things that she could use on a pampering day. 





As for mine, it came in a box with Christmas decorated tubes and festive washi tape all around it. Each tube has this kind of graven effect thing that looks pretty cool. The idea is to poke the red lid on each tube to get the pressie. And it's randomly numbered too.





I'm really looking forward to opening these pressies. I'll be sharing them on my IG account and I could also share them all together in here if you guys want me to.
It'd be nice to have this as a yearly tradition!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com