Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Dec 20, 2020

☾ CCP Sailor Moon Graphic Tees!



Everytime my friends see something Sailor Moon related, they let me know. And of course, I have to go get it. Especially because it's not easy to find SM things where I live so, I go crazy, haha.

These t-shirts were not the exception and even tho I got some of them back in October (and one of them even before) I didn't have the time to share them in here.

All of them are from Cuidado con el Perro which is a store where I like to buy mostly t-shirts because they have cool designs for great prices. Sadly, men tees always have the coolest designs, including the SM ones. Back then I couldn't find any women Sailor Moon merch... 😭 but I think there have some now and I defo have to go check them out!!

That didn't stop me from buying tho, the latest tees I got are extra small and the older one is a little bigger because I couldn't find size options. They are all licensed which is pretty cool.



I'm gonna start with the older one. Sorry if the are a little too wrinkly, hehe.
This one is called "Sailor Guardians" Which is a short sleeves white t-shirt with a pic of the Inner Scouts and Tuxedo Mask. This one is a size M and it's super big on me! Add to that the boxy shape it has. It could be a dress, haha. I still like it. It's great for lazy days where you want to be comfy. I believe when I bought it back in March, it was the only SM one they had. It's also the only one I've seen featuring Tuxedo Mask.



Now, the newer ones:

"Luna" and "Sailor Moon": These two have a similar design but one comes in black and the other one in white. 


They have a straight cut and I don't find them as boxy as the previous one and they fit nicely for a men tee (XS). I has a round neck and I love how the colors are super bright and the print doesn't feel cheap.
I bought the Sailor Moon one and my mom gave me the Luna tee for Halloween.





Then we have another Usagi tee, this one is also called "Sailor Moon". I kinda liked the print on this one because even tho is pretty simple, the yellow adds a nice pop of color to the black and white rest of the t-shirt. This is an XS as well, but the fit is pretty similar to the others, it also has a straight cut. It's not boxy or super big and it has a round neck too.



The latest one I bought is the only long sleeve tee and it's the coziest! Also called
"Sailor Moon", this one is a very, very simple white tee, with a small pic of Sailor moon on the right side and the Sailor Moon logo on the right sleeve as well. Idk why but I really liked that simple detail. Compared to the others, the fabric is way thinner and a little see through. It's a size XS.




From the ones I saw, I only left one that had the Inner Scouts (without Moon) but I didn't love the design. I kinda regret it now tho.
I'm not sure if some of them are still available. Sadly, they are not online anymore.

Earlier this year CCP had a Naruto line of t-shirts and sweatshirts that were pretty cool too. I only got one of them and I'm pretty happy with the quality too.

Let me know if you'd like more post like this one. I have other SM and anime/shows tees. Also, men out there, would you wear these SM tees? I'm curious!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com