Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 16, 2022

CCP Cowboy Bebop Dress

Awkward posing... LOL

Remember how last year I was buying Sailor Moon clothes from Cuidado con el Perro like crazy? Well, not long ago one of my best friends got a pretty cool Cowboy Bebop t-shirt dress and I went crazy! Then we got a white tee for our friend Marlon's birthday but when she went to get it, she told me there was not much left, I wasn't surprised considering how hard it is to find Cowboy Bebop official merch so, I knew I had to go get mine before they were all gone!!

Marlon's tee

I always complain that Anime licensed clothes are mostly for men in Cuidado con el Perro, I still buy them tho. But this time I was surprised of how many women stuff they had! Big yay for that!
From what I saw on their website, they have a new Cowboy Collection that includes pretty cool jackets, hoodies, skirts, shirts, dresses and even pants featuring the CB characters. I have to say they have nice and unique designs this time.


At first I was planning to get the same my friend has, then, when I got there, I chose a Vicious and Spike kind of jersey t-shirt just because they were Julia's men and well, I love Spike's past. But then, as I was checking other clothes with my mom I saw the most perfect tee dress... a white Spike x Julia dress. I WASN'T EXPECTING IT! I never find anything featuring Julia!

This is the pic on my tee dress, which is also one of my fav ones.

I actually thought it was a very long t-shirt when I first bought it, then I saw it is actually a dress.

The design is pretty simple, it is a white, cotton, boxy type of dress with a round neck and short sleeves. We have the Julia and Spike print in black and white with Cowboy Bebop written in purple which, I think, gives it a nice pop of color.


Something I really, really like are the details on the sleeves!


I got a size S thinking the others would be too big. It fits nicely and it is super comfy to wear. Lenght wise, it reaches my knees but, we gotta remember I'm pretty short.


The fabric is slightly see-through so I recommend wearing something underneath. I chose a nude bra and white lycra shorts(?).

I kinda want to go back and buy more pieces from this collection. I did notice some of the clothes are on sale right now. (Including the one I got)
So, make sure to go check them out if you're a Cowboy Bebop fan, I'm sure you'll find something you'll like.

See you Space Cowboys~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com