Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 15, 2022

☾ ユニクロ Sailor Moon Eternal Tee

I'm really excited to show you this new Sailor Moon tee I received as part of the souveninrs from Spain Maru gave me. (thankies!! ♡) Maybe you saw what the cats received too on my last cat sitting post.

I loooove to receive Sailor Moon stuff, it just makes me happy!! 

This tee is from UNIQLO, a japanese store I've always wanted to go but sadly, I don't think we have one here. UNIQLO made a collaboration with Sailor Moon to celebrate it's 30th anniversary.

I had no idea there was such collab so I decided to look online and apparently, they have 3 different designs inspired on Sailor Moon Eternal.

Mine is a black short sleeve tee with a round neck. It has Luna's silhouette in a beautiful galaxy color kind of thing and says "Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Eternal. It's pretty cool cuz, it is the first thing I have from the movie and from thr 30th anniversary merch.


Closer look. Excuse the cat hair, it can't be helped.

I really wanted to show you the tag cuz it's really pretty and it features the outer scouts too!


   It is a size medium, and it is a little oversized, which I noticed many people mentioned on the website so yeah, sizes may be a little bigger but, I really don't mind since I like to wear oversized tees and you can always wear it tucked in. It is made of 100% cotton and it's veeeery soft.

This is how I wore it, tucked in my skirt.

And this is how it looks as it is.

I love it! Hehe. 
You'll see another Sailor Moon item that also came with this tee in a different blog post. And, I'll link my other Sailor Moon clothes in case you wanna check them out.


See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com