Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 30, 2022

😸 Cat sitting #6

 


It's quick cat update time! Hehe.

After spending a lot more time home during my "break" I noticed Sassy is a lot more used to the routine and how things are over here. Every morning they both wait for me, sitting in the kitchen for their breakfast. Specially during the weekend, and they actually eat at the same time most mornings, which didn't used to happen before.

I keep the cat treats in a container and everytime I give them to Masha, I say "Who wants a treat?" and shake it a little, Masha just knows and comes running. It's cute because Sassy does it now too, she knows it means "treat time."

And well, they have their own night routine where they play (alone or together) at night and after a while, they both come to bed. Usually one a few minutes after the other. We all sleep together every night now.


And it's not only at night, while I was on my break, I spent a lot of time watching shows and they both were in the same room with me most of the time. It was nice because, a few months back Sassy would nap in a separate room because they didn't like to be in the same room. 

Now that I'm back to work, I don't feel too worried about leaving them alone. It's cute cuz they both are waiting for me when I come back home.

😋

I think that's it for this month guys, Sassy is the sweetests so, it's been really nice to have her over.
Here are the other cat sitting posts in case you haven't read them.

😸 Cat sitting #1

😸 Cat sitting #2

😸 Cat sitting #3

😸 Cat sitting #4

😸 Cat sitting #5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com