Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 29, 2022

😸 Cat sitting #5


Time for another cat update! I've been home a lot more lately so I can see how the girls are doing and how they act around the other.

Last time I mentioned how Sassy started sleeping with me in my bed when Masha was not around but, as soon as my break started, I woke up to both of them sleeping on my bed, really close to the other! It was a big surprise! They don't cuddle together as other cats do but, I think it is a BIG improvement. Most of the time Masha sleeps on my feet and Sassy next to me.

Also almost every night, Sassy likes to lie down on me for a while before she moves next to her new sleeping spot. I find it really cute!


And, as usual, I bought a new toy I found at Miniso. I was very excited cuz most of the cool toys they have are for dogs so, I just had to get it. I was so glad to see that they both liked it and use it. Even if they don't do it together. I tried but, it didn't work.

It was very easy to assemble



All in all, I'm happy to see how Sassy's confidence keeps growing, she moves comfortably around the apartment and both of them live in peace most of the time.

Here are the previous ones in case you missed them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com