Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 25, 2022

Jujutsu Kaisen Megumi Fushiguro Plushie


It's time to show you another husbando in a cute version, haha! I feel like if you look at my husbandos, we have a little pattern in some cases: dark hair, super serious and cold, bad guy type of characters... oh well.

Anyway, I really liked Jujutsu Kaisen since I watched it, I feel like I finished the season way too fast but, I just couldn't stop watching. And I feel like I already mentioned it but, Megumi is one of my favorites and he quickly became a husbando. 

So, exploring AliExpress, I found this super cute, round Jujutsu Kaisen plushies / key chain thingies and I couldn't resist. They were too cute... and cheap! Plus, I didn't have anything Jujutsu Kaisen related. They also had Yuji, Gojo sensei, Nobara, Nanami and Sukuna, as well as some Kimetsu No Yaiba characters. I didn't buy more because I wanted to check the quality first since they're not official.


His little feet are so cute!

These plushies are 10cm tall, very very soft and well made. I love the super serious, almost annoyed expression on his face. He came with a small chain so you can put your keys or maybe hang somewhere. Haven't found a good place to hang him tho.

I'm gonna link the plushies here in case you guys wanna check them out, I noticed some of the characters are no longe available right now, hopefully they'll be back in stock soon.

Maybe I'll buy other characters like Nobara in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Megumi Fushiguro est un personnage d'anime japonais populaire. C'est une écolière qui excelle dans le jujutsu et est le chef de la famille Fushiguro.

    ReplyDelete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com