Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 23, 2022

CCP Cowboy Bebop Bomber Jacket

It took me a while to go back but, as soon as I saw Cuidado con el Perro had sales, I knew I had to go check if they still had Cowboy Bebop merch. And, they did!!

A few months ago, when I bought my Spike x Julia Cowboy Bebop Dress, I fell in love with a bomber jacket they had. It's weird because I'm not a jacket person but, for some reason, I kept thinking about it. And well, I finally got it for a great, great price!

It is a light, black, bomber jacket. The front is very simple with the Cowboy Bebop logo in white, we also have it on the sleeves but in black.



The cool detail is actually on the back where you can see the 4 main characters in black and white. (No Ein tho~) 

The sizes came from S to XL. Most of the times their sizes are a little smaller than expected but, it wasn't the case this time. I usually buy their stuff in size M but this time I got an S and it fits perfectly.

I wasn't planning to buy other things when I went to get it but after seeing their prices, I regret it. Most of their clothes had a 50% or 70% off and they still had many Cowboy Bebop pieces. I kinda want to go back and buy more. Hehehe.

Anyway guys, I just wanted to share it with ya'll because I love it way too much. 

See you Space Cowboys...

2 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com