Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 2, 2024

What's in my makeup bag? | Halfway to Halloween | May 2024πŸ’„πŸŽƒ


It's been a minute since I last wrote a What's in my makeup bag" post. I pretty much decided to do it because I changed the pink Miniso Hello Kitty pouch I was using to this adorbs one I received as a gift last month. 

We all know I love witches and Halloween so no, I won't wait until October, hehe. Plus, we're officially Halfway to Halloween so it's the perfect time to start using it!
How cute and flirty is this? 

This makeup bag is pretty big and, even tho I carry less makeup than years ago, I like it because I can carry other things that would be floating around my bag with a smaller pouch. In a way, my bag will be more organized and everything will be easier to find.
It made out of fabric which makes it easy to wash. 

I only carry the things I wear on daily basis, my everyday makeup is pretty simple but, the items in the bag might change depending on the occasion.

I didn't include any brow products because I never really retouch them during the day, same goes to mascara, I only apply it once.

The blush, highlighter and lip tint also change depending on the day and, I'd also include a nail polish if I was wearing one at that moment.

Anyway, I'm gonna list the products and things down below, in no particular order. 


πŸŽ”Stylesh Body Care 60spf Sunscreen
πŸŽ”Miniso Sakura Hand Cream
πŸŽ” Beauty Cream O'Cheal BB Cream in the shade "02 Natural"
πŸŽ” Mushroom puff
πŸŽ” Kobeleen Powder Blusher Stick in the shade "03 Strawberry Dafu"
πŸŽ” Sailor Moon Luna Mirror
πŸŽ” Coca-Cola Lip Smacker
πŸŽ” Sephora Winter Wonderland Blush Brush
πŸŽ” im PlumΓ³n Delineador Para Ojos "Ultranegro" 
πŸŽ” Eyedrops
πŸŽ” Maikohan Silky Fit Lip Tint Essence "06 Sakuranbo"
πŸŽ” Fancy by Jessica Simpson Mini Perfume
πŸŽ” Saniye Moist Lip Plump
πŸŽ” Tweezers
πŸŽ” Hair Tie
πŸŽ” Bobby Pins

Full and happy makeup bag!

And that is that for now, here's an old makeup bag post in case you wanna check it out:

See you next time~! ♡

2 comments:

  1. Your makeup bag is so pretty, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com