Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 18, 2023

Habibi Beauty Highlighter Duo



Do you remember the last time I shared  something makeup related? I can't! Thing is, even tho I still love makeup, I haven't bought any in a long, long time. Actually, I had to throw some things away because they were no longer good and I'm trying to use what I have for now. I also stopped wearing lipstick, blush and highlighter for a while because we had to wear masks all the time, it felt like a waste.

But, not long ago, my mom gave me this super cute heart shaped highliter duo from a brand called Habibi Beauty


The presentation is really clean and pretty. The transparent lid with gold details allows you to see the hearts with the product.


It comes with 2 shades, a very light pearlish cone and a gold peachy color. Both are very pigmented but look nice and natural on the skin.

The durability of the product is also pretty good. I do have to mention it has a scent to it that could be bothersome for some people. It smells like perfume, reminds me of small heart shaped candy that were kinda perfumey. Not sure if everyone is familiar with those tho. But once you apply the highlighter, the smells fades away.

It's been fun playing with new makeup again. Maybe I'll rediscover other things I have and share them around here.

See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com