Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 3, 2023

🍷 Gato Negro Rosé Limited Edition

“Uh-oh, out of alcohol. Better call wine-one-one.”

    I've been trying and drinking different things lately but I forget to share them around here most of the time. A while ago, when I tried the Gato Negro Cavernet Sauvignon, I said I wanted to try their rose wine too. It took me forever but, I finally did it.

    I'll mention the presentation first because... it is just too pretty! The Gato Negro bottles are usually pretty but, every now and then, they have special limited edition designs that I really like. This one has pink, gold and black details. Very different from the other I tried but, still really cute. I love the cat paw path and its pale pink color. It's puurrrrrfect!




    Friendly reminder: I'm no wine expert, in fact, I don't know much about them. I'm just a happy drinker so, most of the information I'll share about the wine comes from the internet, hehe. With that being said, let's continue.

    It is a Chilean wine described as: "aromatically complex, of noble personality and with pleasant freshness that does not tire the palate"

    It's made with rosé grapes which have a sweet aroma and delicious flavor, it also has cranberry notes. It goes well with salmon, quiches and spicy foods but, I'd say you can just drink it with whatever you want, just like I do, hehe. And, it's better if you drink it cold.

    It contains 12% alcohol, it's not as sweet as other rose wines I've tried, you can defo taste the cranberry. It's not bad tho, just not what I expected. 

    I think this is it for this wine post, let me know what kind of wine is your fav?

    I'll see you next time~ ♡

    Cheers ♡

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Social Profiles

    Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

    Popular Posts

    Categories

    Blog Archive

    Search This Blog

    Translate

    About Me

    My photo
    Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

    BTemplates.com

    Blogroll

    About

    Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
    Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com