Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 26, 2012

Le Parfum

Scent, in my opinion, is always important and personal. It's always nice 2 meet someone with a really nice scent.
I even like to remember someone when I smell the scent of the perfume they use. There are tons and tons of
different scents and perfumes. I especially like sweet and fruity ones :)
I've tried lots of perfumes, but I definitely love these two fragrances by Jessica Simpson.


Fancy Love. This one is my everyday perfume. It's a soft, sweet and romantic scent. Really worth trying!



Fancy. This one was the first Jessica Simpson's perfume I got. It's kinda fruity, I wear this one when I go out. The scent is a bit stronger than "Fancy Love" 



Durability of both is great! 
Here are some links for a better review:


XX 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com