Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 11, 2012

Romantic pink



While taking some pics for Valentine's Day posts, I decided to create an All-in-pink makeup for Valentine's Day.

With my eyes I decided to use a soft pink as a base and then add some hot pink eye shadow from the middle of the eye, to the rest of it. Then added some eye liner and mascara.

I don't usually wear pink on my cheeks but since this time it was All-in-pink, I used a hot pink blush powder.

Finally, Lips! Lips have a with a shiny pearlish hot pink.



On my face:
♥ Base powder: 004 Sandstorm by Rimmel London (one of my fave makeup brands)
♥ Eyes: 30 cuarteto by Bissú professional (hot pink), Pink avenue princess by Beauty control 12499 (soft pink, this one I got as a gift so, I don't really know where to find it but it's a lovely color), Eye liner P601 Black by L.A. Colors, Mascara Volum´Express by Maybelline New York (I always go for water proof)
♥ Cheeks: 32 rose silk by Jordana
♥ Lips: 570 Mauvelicious by Cover Girl

Hope you guys like this makeup idea for Valentine's Day :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com