Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Mar 5, 2012

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...


Star wars is a classic! And now that Episode I, The Phantom Menace is out on 3D, I /had/ to go see it! Some friends and I decided to go and have, not a 3D but a 4D galactic experience!
Even tho some people may think it was a little expensive, I totally think it was worth it!
It was fun to actually feel the movie! If you guys have the chance to go and watch it on 4D, go and do it! You'll love it.
I really hope they show the other episodes in 4D too, I wouldn't miss them.

It's nail polish time!

To match my Star Wars mood, I decided to paint my nails with this awesome color from L.A. Colors "Morning Glory" (NP5105) which totally made me thought of a galaxy when I got it!                
Here's a closer look to my nails.



May the force be with you sweets~

Galactic kiss! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com