Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 5, 2012

Wizard Pads



Here comes /another/ post about nails~

I've been looking for this magic little pads since I started checking some of the L.A. Colors nails products, I
found these thingies very curious and I couldn't wait to get my "nails" into it.

So, I never found the L.A. Color ones but my mom gave me this "Wizard Pads" pack from Kleancolor.
I find cute the fact that the girl on the cover is a readhead~ but there are other designs.

Ok let's talk a little about the magic pads. I was surprised to find out they are acetone-free. What they have
is this lemon-smelly oil that helps nourish your nails and cuticules.
It contains 32 pads, 1 pad works for the 10 nails using both sides. (you may need 2 for really dark colors)





It was a challenege to remove my "Rainbow glitter" from L.A. Colors since all that glitter gave me a rough time, but my nails are finally glitter-free, soft and ready to try a new color!

I highly recomend these pads, especially for trips or to bring them everywhere inside your purse.

This is definitely one of my latest favorite things for nails.

Oily kiss!

xx ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com