Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 31, 2012

The Lady of the rings~




Let's put make-up aside this time and talk a little about accessories: Rings!
I can truly say rings are my favorite accessories at the time. They absolutely match with everything! No matter the season, weather or occasion.
When it comes to accessories, I usually go silver, can't go wrong with that! I do own a few gold pieces but don't use them much.

Big, chunky rings are the ones I love but, I also have some girly, small ones. I buy them everywhere and I like to get unique pieces. I also keep some vintage rings that use to be Grandma's.

Here are some pics of my favorite rings, hope you guys like them~


This ring is my top favorite, I wear it everyday, everywhere! My sister named it "Garibaldi" after this piece of bread. They kinda look alike.
Garibaldi
               
Black and silver. I love these two. Left was a bday gift.

I find this ring kinda romantic~ Don't know why.


This bunny ring is part of my Bunny collection, I don't really wear it much but I definitely find it cute and fun.

Flower rings! Right's ring was Grandma's
Small rings. (don't have many)


These two were Grandma's.

I can honestly say I've only used this ring once. I still think it's beautifully  handmade.
There are some other rings that couldn't be in this post, there would've been tons and tons of pictures.
You guys have a favorite ring?

X


Thanks to my bestie Joss for my leopard nails! I love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com