Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 23, 2012

Pink Platforms


And no, I'm not talking about shoes~
I'm currently trying a nail polish brand for the first time. It's L.A. Girl "Black light nail polish, disco bites" I had in mind what I wanted to do on my nails and I needed a pink color but I realized I don't own many pink polishes so this "Platforms" (NL80) caught my eye. Durability's been great and it dries really fast. You don't need more than two coats to get to the exact color.
I'm happy so far!
Hope you guys like it!



2 comments:

  1. Hola!!, encontré tu blog por casualidad y me ha gustado mucho, te sigo desde ya :). Muy monas las uñas :)

    Bisous

    La Biblioteca de la Morgue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola!! Muchas gracias!! Me alegra saber que te gusto el blog! Aun hay muchas mas uñas por ver hehee. Seguimos en contacto!
      xox :)

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com