Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 23, 2012

Who's afraid of the wolf?... Not me!


One of the things I like the most is dressing up! No matter the occasion, but Halloween is definitely on of the funniest times of the year to do it. Last year I decided I wanted to be a creepy Little Red Ridding Hood. And funny thing is, I was inspired on my shoes. It took me a while (and some money) to find the right outfit but I think it was worth it. I made 3 different looks for this costume but this one was my favorite.


Make-up wasn't too complicated, I can't remember the exact products I used but I remember on my eyes I used a black eyeshadow as a base, then black eyeliner. The I started adding some orange eyeshadow mixing it with the black, extending the color almost to my cheekbones. Red comes in now! I don't have red eyeshadow so I used red lipstick (not too sure if that should be done~) and added more orange shadow over it.
Lips were the easiest. First I covered them with some concealer, then added some powder. My black eyeliner helped me to draw those small lips over mine and the "cuts"
Picture doesn't show but I was wearing soft black "blush"
Then I just splashed some fake blood on my face. I always like to use blood on Halloween. Hehee.

Outfit and make-up.

Do you guys know what are you gonna be this Halloween? Hope this will give you some ideas!

Bloody X!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com