Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 27, 2012

Strike a pose~





Going through some not-so-old photos I've found these pics my friend took earlier this year while I was trying some Simone Simons inspired make-up.

I have to say it was a lot of fun being a "model" for a day and trying more than one look a day but my poor eyes were all red and swollen at the end of the day.

So, here are the pics, hope you guys like them. :)











Black lips was absolutely not my favorite look~





Big X!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com