Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 1, 2013

Garnier BB Cream




Hey guys!

I've been looking for a BB cream that can work with my mixed and sensitive skin. A while ago I heard of BB cream and how people were loving it but it wasn't til my friend Crystal told me she's been using it and how it really works wonders that I decided to buy it.

Since it was my first time using it I saw it more like a "We'll see if I like it" so I decided to buy a not-too-expensive one.

I got Garnier's BB cream Skin renew, Miracle Skin protector (Long name!) light/medium which is the lighter one they have and it still is a bit darker for my skin tone, but It kinda gives a little bit of color to my forever pale face. Hehee.




What I like about this cream is that it keeps my face hydrated for a long time and it also works as a sunscreen which I really, really need. It also helps you to reduce skin imperfections.

No bangs and a no make up face

BB cream face


Some people use it as their make-up foundation, not using anything on top. I didn't used to wear any foundation before but I guess this BB cream has been working as one. I do apply some concealer under my eyes and my usual make-up powder.

I've been using it as my everyday cream for over a month now and I'm quite happy with it. It's a good one for a great price.

What kind of BB cream are you using?

X




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com