Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 24, 2013

My Halloween playlist.



If you're planning on having a Halloween party, music is always important and even though some people like to play the music they like, for Halloween I think is great to have themed music!

Last year I bought a few CDs with some creepy Haunted House sounds which are pretty cool to give a spooky feeling to a dinner or to welcome your guests. You can also download some of these online.

I also have some CDs I've made where I put together some themed songs from all time. Some are classics, movie OST and other cool songs I've found.

If you wanna go all cute but Halloween-ish there are tons of Halloween songs for kids. I specially love The Nightmare Before Christmas OST.

This year I included new songs some of you guys suggested me. Thank you!

Here are 10 songs that are part of my Halloween playlist in no particular order:

* Michael Jackson's "Thriller" (it's a classic)
* Hyde's Halloween Junky Orchestra "Halloween Party"
* Jace Everett's "Bad Things" (True Blood opening theme)
* Lee Jung Hyun "V"
* "The Addams Family" theme
* Be your own pet "Zombie Graveyard Party"
* The Pretty Reckless "Zombie"
* INXS "Devil Inside"
* Steve Miller Band "Abracadabra"
* Kyary Pamyu Pamyu "Fashion Monster"

There are many more great songs for Halloween! Hope you enjoy!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com