Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Oct 15, 2013

Zombie School Girl




Hi hi spooks!

Halloween keeps getting closer and closer so it's time to think of a costume for those who enjoy dressing up.
Dressing up is always fun but it can be expensive. Last year I wore Zombie School Girl costume for a Zombie March with my friends, it was pretty much a last minute thing cuz we decided to go like a day before the actual march.

I created this outfit using things I already had and worked a little more on my make-up.
I wore a plaid skirt from GAP with a white but blood splashed white shirt, high socks and cute piggy tails. As for my make-up I tried to keep it as pale as possible, and focus on the eyes using browns, pinks and a bit of purple.
Add some blood at some random places and you're ready!




I liked the end result. Not too bad for a last minute costume.
Hope it gives you some ideas for an easy and cheap costume this year.

xox
Zombie girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com