Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 11, 2013

New Hair~!




Hi guys!
After a long time of not changing my hair color I decided to (temporally) change it to brown!
I'm happy being a redhead, my sister was the one who suggested it to me and well...I decided to go for it. Changes can be fun. I'm usually not a person who likes to try big changes when it comes to hair but I can always change it back to the way it was.
I still feel weird having dark hair now! It'll take some time to get used to it.

I was also a first for me using Kéranove which is a French brand (I think) and worked pretty well for me. And, the smell of the hair color thingy wasn't as strong as others. I liked that.

Lets see how is life as a brunette~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com